I really need your help. I've always wanted to present at SxSW and now I'm at a company that's as excited about it as I am. My colleagues and I pitched three ideas. Got through to the big public vote. Now, "all" we need is the help of lots of good people like you.
Here's what you do-
- Login to SxSW's Panel Picker. It only takes a minute to sign up
- Then click each of the links below and click the thumbs up button to vote for them
- If you're feeling a little extra Advergirl love, it would be fantastic if you'd also leave a comment
Here are the links:
- Agency Be Nimble: Why We Need Innovation Labs Awesome panel about the competitive advantage that can be gained by dedicating resources to innovation. Jude (Innovation Engineer) and Sean Cowan (Digital CD) from our team will be joined by Leah McDougald, an amazing consumer insight miner at Lextant, and John Boese from Ogilvy's global innovation lab + there are two unannounced guests that I look forward to telling you about soon.
- This one is me >> “Turn Your Head and Click”: Practicing Digital Medicine Kathryn Bernish-Fisher and I are teaming up to look at how technology is changing the way physicians make decisions. Kind of a peek behind the exam room curtain at what digital resources docs turn to and how those choices impact diagnosing, prescribing and patient care.
- Explosive Discharge: Digital Advertising for Big Pharma Clients You know you love that title, right? This panel - conceived by our very own David Sonderman (EVP/Creative Director) - is all about what it's like to advertise for the prescription drug industry. It's $3.2 billion ad spend is second only to automotive's - so, very desirable for any client roster. These guys are going to look at what it takes to succeed in this highly regulated industry and just how good creative still gets done. We're still recruiting for this panel, but already we've got leaders from the healthcare marketing industry as well as some great client-side thought leaders.
AND, since you're already logged in ... you could take 30 more seconds and vote for these sure-to-be-great panels from my friends and colleagues:
- Your Computer is the Next Wonder Drug: Jon Richman is a pioneer in the healthcare social media field and his blog posts routinely make the rounds at just about every big pharma company. In this session, he tackles some BIG questions about healthcare and social media and his take will be worth listening to.
- Your Social Media Campaign Sucks. (And yours doesn't.): Two contagious presenters - David Griner from Luckie and Dan Shust from Resource. Should be a can't miss. The session will contain two parts: First, they’ll review major social media campaigns and offer their opinions on why they succeeded—-or failed. They won't agree on the successful—or not so successful—elements of each, so be prepared for some spirited give and take as they give a thumbs up or thumbs down. They’ll close the session by giving the audience an opportunity to get honest, direct feedback and recommendations on their own social media strategies (or their competitors).